Saturday, December 30, 2017
1. A Diaper Sprayer & Spray Pal is an absolute must-have for any cloth diapering family. It takes the mess and yuck out of solid food diapers and comes in handy long after your diapering days are over. Just clip your diaper into the shield, spray at full blast with our super easy to install sprayer, and then drop into your pail liner or wetbag until laundry day. Spraying your diapers serves as a great pre-rinse and helps prevent stink and stains from building up in your diapers.
2. Fleece Liners are super soft and can not only help wick away moisture from baby's skin, but can make it even easier to clean solids. Especially if you have the Spray Pal set to spray them off! Plus they're super affordable, and you can even head to your local fabric store and cut up your own!
3. You can never have too many wet bags. Extra wet bags for around the house, in the car and even in the diaper bag can save the day!
5. There is so much advice for washing cloth diapers that it can be head spinning. Our advice is to keep it simple! If a wash routine works for you, stick with it. The big wash routine groups you see on Facebook are meant for troubleshooting problems, so don't look in there and assume the worst. You can do it!
6. If you find a brand/style of cloth diapers you love, stick with it and only buy what you need. Try to avoid the Pokemon mentality. You don't "gotta catch 'em all!" ;) It helps to start with a few to test out on your baby and then invest in the styles/brands you love most. We made our Spray Pal Cloth Diapering Starter Kit for this very reason!
What would your top tip be for making cloth diapering easier?
Monday, December 4, 2017
Welcome to this week's Make Cloth Mainstream Monday Giveaway! We've teamed up with Lalabye Baby to offer you a fun prize package this week.
Have you met Lalabye Baby yet? They offer one-size diapers, diaper covers and adorably tiny newborn diapers all in awesome prints & colors. Oh, and did we mention they make accessories like wet/dry bags too? P.S. You can check out all the Lalabye Baby products carried by Spray Pal on our website.
Of course, you know (and love, right?) Spray Pal. As mentioned above, you can shop with us for cloth diapers, accessories & lots more in addition to our beloved splatter shield & diaper sprayer.
One winner will receive a great prize package which includes:
Total prize value is approximately $45.
Grab your entries in the Rafflecopter form below and share with a friend to help make cloth mainstream!
Friday, December 1, 2017
Are you shopping for the "crunchy" mom or dad in your life and struggling with what yo get? We realize it can be hard to find gifts for the parent who feels they already have everything they need. And if she's anything like me, she probably offers no help in providing a wish list. Am I on the right track? ;) Well, we know it can be difficult to shop for that type of mom, so we've compiled a quick and easy list of items she may not have even realized she'd love!
What to Do with the Poop Bundle is a must-have for any cloth diapering family. Even if they're just getting started with cloth, they will be glad to have it when they start baby on solid foods! The diaper sprayer comes in handy even after the kids have grown out of their diapers for any messy clean up you may encounter. Even personal hygiene! (Yes, I said it. Don't you judge.)
Thirsties cloth diaper in one of their adorable prints is a welcome addition to any cloth diaper stash.
Lillebaby carrier so she can go about her day with her baby snuggled close with free hands to work on other things!
fractionated coconut oil great for baby's sensitive skin, but I've found it to be the absolute best remedy for dry, cracked winter skin now that we live in a state that actually gets cold in the winter. It's a life-saver and a definite staple for any crunchy household.
The Portland Press Mason Jar French Press is made in the state of Oregon, out of materials sourced in the USA. It’s a simple, clean, practical design made out of fundamental materials: glass, wool, steel, wood. What's not to love?
Some links may include affiliate links which means we’ll make a small portion of the sale. All opinions are real and we only share things we love. We hope you love them as much as we do and thank you for your support!