Monday, February 2, 2015

Funky Fluff New Cloth Diaper Reveal!

I was fortunate enough to get to hang out with the lovely ladies of Funky Fluff a few weeks ago at the Toronto Kid Show, and before I left they gave me (well, not really me, but Mini Spray Pal 2.0) their adorable new Funky Fluff color...and I've been holding my tongue since then! Aren't you super impressed?  I admittedly almost blew it with one post, but Kathy helped steer me straight. ;)

So, the day has finally arrived, and we can reveal this adorable new color!  I have to say, Ryan looks pretty dapper in this diaper.  It's the perfect color combo for Valentine's Day, but the bonus is that it's a great every day color as well!  In fact, if anyone's planning ahead for Halloween, I think you may need to stock up on these!  They'd make the perfect addition to any ladybug costume (or watermelon for that matter).

So, I give to you, my dapper little heart-breaker in his Love Bug cloth diaper by Funky Fluff:


He's rocking his cochlear implant and his Freshly Picked moccs with this combo, right? Just had to share because he was we are super excited about his adorable Valentine's Day outfit this year.  His special Valentine, also known as his big sister, is pretty smitten with his outfit, too. ;)

To purchase, you can click on the graphic below or check with your favorite cloth diaper retailer to see if they have them in stock!

http://www.funkyfluff.ca/bamboo-2-0-diaper-system/


Will you be wearing special cloth diapers for Valentine's Day?  If you're looking for more ideas, check out this adorable list of sweet options from Dirty Diaper Laundry:  http://dirtydiaperlaundry.com/6-sweet-valentines-day-themed-cloth-diapers/


No comments:

Post a Comment