Thursday, July 9, 2015

Beauty is in the Eye of the Beholder

In our mission to #makeclothmainstream, I've been doing a lot of research on Instagram and how to use this social media platform to its full potential. In fact, many of the workshops I attended at Alt Summit last month were directly related to this topic. I heard so many experts in the industry encouraging me to make my photos beautiful and inspiring. I couldn't help but think to myself, "How exactly should I make a poop splatter shield look beautiful?!" It seemed like quite a daunting task. That is, until I looked through the #spraypal hashtag and realized a few different Instagram accounts were able to do it effortlessly and flawlessly. Check out the posts below and let me know if you've ever seen a more beautiful poop splatter shield!

To purchase one of your own (these make a great baby shower gift for anyone planning on cloth diapering their babes) you can head to our website for free shipping over $25 in the US! We also carry a variety of cloth diapers from brands like GroVia, Sloomb, Happy Heiny, Lalabye Baby, plus wetbags, reusable pads and other necessities for cloth diapering!

www.spray-pal.com



A photo posted by GetFITKatie (@getfitkatie) on

A photo posted by @push_pack on


A photo posted by Kari (@kari_rae) on

A photo posted by Kim Rosas (@kim_rosas) on


If you'd like to get your hands on the most gorgeous piece of poop protection on the market, head to our website (www.spray-pal.com) and click "Shop" to order online or check out the "Retailers" tab to see if there's a cloth diaper retailer near you that carries our products! The Spray Pal diaper sprayer and splatter shield make the perfect baby shower gift for any mom planning to use cloth diapers, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment