Men of the Baby Industry Calendar Trailer:
In the span of just a few short weeks, what started out as a crazy four in the morning brain worm has turned into a reality! Luckily for me, when a far-fetched idea pops into my head at 4am and won't go away, being on the West Coast means that there's sure to be some East Coast friends who are already up and consuming coffee to help me run with it. Enter Kim Rosas from Dirty Diaper Laundry, Amanda Hearn from Green Child Magazine, and Calley Pate from The Eco Chic.
Our little "Dream Team of Cloth Diapers" (ohhhh...#makeclothmainstream Dream Team??) managed to gather together 12 of the best known brands of the baby industry (it's a little heavy on the cloth diaper related brands for obvious reasons) and get their men to pose for pictures so that we could put together the most amazing calendar you'll see for 2015 just in time for the holidays.
This calendar is awesome for a million reasons. Let me count (some of) the ways:
1. You'll get to "meet" some of the men behind your favorite brands in cloth diapering and babywearing.
2. 100% of the profits will go to Giving Diapers, Giving Hope to help families in need get cloth diapers on their babes.
3. We'll be sending these out to our retailers as a gift so they can hang them in their shops and #makeclothmainstream all year long.
4. Jamie Grayson AND Angry Baby from TheBabyGuyNYC get a month.
5. Mr. Spray Pal goes Clark Kent (-ish). I don't know about you all, but this has been a personal fantasy of mine, sooooo...yeah ;)
6. It makes THE perfect gift for the cloth diapering mom who truly has everything. Hang it in your home and invite people over to admire it. Imagine the conversations it will inspire! Give one to your boss to hang in their office. They'll surely treasure it forever. Bring one in to your local coffee shop or market and hang it prominently and proudly. You're sure to make loads of cloth converts with this calender as your secret weapon.
All that said, please join us November 25th for our huge Google + reveal party! We'll be giving away FIVE of these amazing calendars along with prizes from some of the 12 participating sponsors for 2014. Now, if you're like me, you're thinking...Google +? How am I supposed to figure THAT one out? And I don't have the answer to that because I'm still figuring it out myself. BUT. I can tell you it will be worth it because it's way better than a FB chat or Twitter party in that the hosts will all be chatting live on their webcams. And they'll probably all be drinking. So you'll want to get your Google + account set up in advance so you won't miss it. ;) Once you have it set up, you can RSVP and get your giveaway entries here:
a Rafflecopter giveaway