Monday, July 10, 2017

Best Amazon Prime Day Deals for Baby


UPDATE for July 11: The Spray Pal sprayer and shield bundle SOLD OUT in under 30 minutes and the waitlist filled up completely! So amazing to watch cloth diapers become mainstream on Prime Day. Good news if you missed it, the Spray Pal shield on it's own is up next for a deal starting at 10:20am central time. Make sure you grab yours quickly if you have been wanting one! You can go find it now under the "Baby" category and click "watch this deal" if you have the app, and Amazon will send you a notification 5 minutes before it goes live.



This morning I just scored new shoes for school! The Prime Day Deal takes an extra 30% off when you check out, so that was awesome! Here's what mini SP 2.0 will be rocking to kinder next month:


Something else that caught my eye but isn't necessarily baby related...the 23andMe DNA Test - Health + Ancestry Personal Genetic Service - 75+ Online Reports. Has anyone tried this before? At 50% off it seems like a great deal, and I've always been curious of my genetic makeup since my dad was adopted. Worth the splurge on Prime Day??

Last update for me...I still haven't jumped on the Instant Pot bandwagon, and every year at this time I feel like everyone is telling me I need one. We use Hello Fresh for much of our cooking, so I'm not sure it would fit in with our schedule, but maybe I'm wrong. Do you use an Instant Pot? Do you love it? I could see it coming in handy for cooking quinoa or dry beans for mini Spray Pal 2.0's blended diet, but we do it on the stove now and it works out fine. Is it worth the counter space real estate?



July 10, 2017 - I know in the past, Amazon's Prime Day 2017 - 30 Hours of Deals has seemed like much ado about nothing. The prices were decent, but the products were typically things nobody really needed. Well, it looks like Amazon upped their game this year. I just took a peek at what's on the list for upcoming prime deals in the baby category, and I was pleasantly surprised to see TONS of brands I actually would have used and often recommend to new or expecting families. Here's a list of my standouts. Please be aware that this is not a comprehensive list because I can only see the things that are coming up tonight, but if this list is any indication of what's in store for tomorrow, I think parents are going to be stoked to stock up on these deals!

1. Evenflo Car Seats for various stages. I wish I could see what the deal was, but a safe car seat is definitely a must have on any baby list! The stainless steel cups and glass storage containers that happened to make it into the screen shot are great items to have on hand as well.
Car seats and safe food storage? Yes, please!
2. So many favorites on this screen shot. EZPZ is obviously adored by so many parents to help make mealtime less messy, and we here at Spray Pal couldn't agree more that less mess is best! ;) Joovy is another great brand if you're looking for a nice set of bottles. And honestly we could never have enough muslin blankets. We still have a few around for the kids to this day!

http://amzn.to/2v2XPj1

3. We may be a bit partial to this one, but HELLO?!?! Awesome deal on a Spray Pal sprayer and shield bundle?? You won't want to miss this!! Plus, look at all those other baby items you may want/ need. A good swing was a definite must for us!

http://amzn.to/2sHbw6s
Yes, yes, YES!! Spray Pal FTW!
PS - if you're just getting started with cloth diapers, you may want to take advantage of this deal on our starter kit. It's not technically a Prime Day deal, but it is on sale and this price will only last as long as Prime Day does!



4. Well, ok, this isn't great for the baby stage...but you better believe I'll be stocking up on these for the kids' lunch boxes this year! LOVE this color! EDIT for July 11: Soooo, this actual color didn't go on sale, but I still scored an orange and blue one for mini Spray Pal 2.0's lunch box!

http://amzn.to/2sHtfuG

5. Baby carriers! Life with a baby is SO much easier with a good baby carrier, and we saw PLENTY of great ones scheduled to come up as a Prime Day deal. A few to stalk: SIX-Position, 360° Ergonomic Baby & Child Carrier by LILLEbaby - The COMPLETE All Seasons (Stone), BABYBJORN Baby Carrier One, CuddleBug Grey Baby Wrap  

6, Finally, the ever popular Ju Ju Be will be featured! They had more than this product listed, but I took a screen shot of the paci-pod because I know it works great not just for pacis, but for those ladies who use a reusable menstrual cup! Speaking of...I wonder if those will be on sale, too? Hmmm...

http://amzn.to/2u9MDES

What are you hoping to score for baby this Prime Day? If you don't have Amazon Prime yet, you can sign up for a 30-day free trial here, just in time for Prime Day: Try Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial

No comments:

Post a Comment